Believe it or not, this is the best photo I could get of us. Logan is just too silly sometimes.

I got Logan a "Geek Clock". Each number is some weird mathematical thing that means that number. His office at work needs some serious accessorizing.

Logan is so sweet. I asked him for perfume since I ran out of it recently. He went and smelled so many testers and left them in his car and now it smells like a dozen women have been in there... anyway, he brought his favorite three into work for me to smell the other day and when I picked one he said "Sweet!", I was like, "Why is that the cheap one?" Eventually I got it out of him that he had already bought that one because he liked it and was just glad that I had chosen it too. He also got me Dove chocolate that he used to get me all the time when we were dating (I had to hide them from my roomies), and in my card was the "Perfect Wife" pin that I am wearing in the picture. LOGAN IS SOOOOO SWEET!!!
7 More things to read:
Logan, I saw this picture and it scared me...It reminds me of how that "Stiff" that I dated posed in pictures. Sydney you look cute!!! Don't ever let him pose like that again.
Sentimental little you, your so cute. Don't worry about Logan's picture, it isn't any worse than Libby's last blog picture.
Hey the pin matches your shirt!! Don't ever take Libby with you to smell purfumes she'll spray them all on you then tell you after that you stink, trust me I know. I agree with that about Libby's last pic, she takes weird pics of herself. ;-)
I see what you're saying... that first picture of Logan is the same big eyed picture of Brenner.
Sorry this post has turned into a rip on Libby's pictures post.
Happy Valentine's anyway.
Funny, I love reading all this comments!
Yes - I heard through other people about my blog picture...THAT'S WHY I CHANGED IT!
Btw - I forgot to tell you Legacy broke my perfume a month ago. Lucas loves that smell you are holding and tried to get me to get it. I think it is such a pretty smell!
Post a Comment