Mostly I just post this story because there was nothing more exciting and our blog was sad.
Before I got to work today my friend and former classmate dropped off his cop uniforms to be cleaned at Malibu. He came in while I was there to see if he had left his jump drive in his shirt pocket. He had...and unfortunately it had already been washed and dried. The cap was completely melted on and the whole thing was filled with water. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? IT STILL WORKS!
We pried it open and tried it out. I was pretty impressed with how durable it was. So FYI- if you wash your jump drive don't assume it's ruined and chuck it.
4 More things to read:
Glad you are posting...have you seen how lame my blog has been lately - it's as if nothing is going on in the williams family???
Totally awesome by the way about the jump drive!
Haha! That's crazy! Your friend is pretty lucky!
That's awesome.
Wow, that is amazing!
Post a Comment