Monday, July 7, 2008

New Computer

We got a new computer! Sydney said she hasn't seen me this happy sinse I got my XBOX 360 but what ever. We used our Stimulus check and some money that SUU gave me for my senior project. I was going to get it online from dell, but everytime I would build what I wanted it was tons so I went to best buy to see what they had. I found this one. It was cheaper than what I would have built and it is better. it has a better processor and more hard drive space than I was going to get so I like it. It doesn't have some of the things I wanted but I'll get them later when I need them like a better graphics card so I can put an other monitor on it (Sydney said one 22" is over kill but I beg to differ), another ROM drive and maybe Firewire or more USB ports, all of which were cheaper at Best Buy than on dell. I also was able to get the 2007 office professional suite and put it on there so that is good.
I know some of you will say, "Why did he put that expensive computer on that crappy desk?" well that's next on my list along with a new matress. - Logan

7 More things to read:

Lucashell said...

What a 7 year old $100 mattress isn't comfy? Nice Computer...

Anisa said...

Ryan was impressed. And, Sydney, just so you know, Ryan has 2 22" monitors and would prefer to have 3. So, my big question is... is Logan actually paying to have the internet and email now?

Anisa said...

I must make another comment. Joren was scrolling down and looking at the pics. I asked him who they were of. He said Logan. I asked him who the girl was... he said "I don't remember." So, I'm a big slacker and I haven't come down there enough this summer and poor Joren can't even remember your name. We must remedy this!

Logan and Sydney said...

I dont know if Logan is going to get internet. I'm on the laptop still "borrowing" it.

Lib-Dawg said...

You have to get internet - what's the point of having a cool computer and not having internet. I need to get me a computer...thinking possibly an apple laptop.

Logan and Sydney said...

I'm going to get internet just have to throw the amount in the budget and see how we're doing. That's what I'm working on today while Sydney is at work. - Logan

Lucashell said...

Cute background