So we had fish food from Pickle so I talked Logan into some fish. I originally wanted goldfish, but apparently they don't take heat well and die on the way to the stores so you cant find them anywhere in St. George. Anyway, we decided on some Molly's. Logan says they are my fish, but he picked out what kind to get and he picked his out.
He also named them. The big orange one is Logan's fish. It's name is Riffle. That name really fits because a riffle is a rapid that is not up to much, and I don't think this fish is all there.
If you are wondering about our curious fishtank I will explain. I bought it at DI. Fish bowls at PetCo are like $15 and I got this one (rocks and treasure chest included) for $1.50. Sweet! The only downside is it's a cookie jar (notice the slanted side) and I'm pretty sure the treasure chest is not for fish tanks because it floats.
I am also making a plea. I am in search of a fish tank like the one I had growing up. It looked like a bubble gum machine and the fishes lived in the candy part. I have looked on the internet and the only one I can find is in a local classifieds in Halifax Canada. If you see one for sale anywhere, call me PLEASE!!!
5 More things to read:
http://www.signals.com/signals/Home-Garden_1EA/View-All-Home-Garden_1EB/Item_Gumball-Fishbowl_HF7092_ps_cti-1EB.html
Sweet, thanks! Now I just need to talk Logan into it!
Fun Fish!!! I have to laugh that you named your fish after a Halo character though :)
I MISS YOU!
Easy clean-up if it dies.. Flush it.
You guys need kids to occupy your time!
Post a Comment