So Logan has a new love in his life. Need For Speed ProStreet. He has been playing it non-stop since he got it. I don’t really mind since he still talks while playing (unlike with Halo, SplinterCell, Etc.) but I hate having the couch two feet from the TV! But it has to stay this way till he's done, because apparently his butt can’t take long hours of playing time on a metal folding chair!
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
3 More things to read:
You are a crack up, just the small story that I needed to hear - especially after a long day at Storytellers and Godfather's come visit us soon.
Oh, I met your darling sister at core!
I need to start playing these games so I can beat Logan and Lucas
Ditto my last comment. You guys need kids to occupy your time!
Post a Comment