Friday, December 14, 2007

Our Wee Tree

We may be the Christmas slackers of the family, because it took us till yesterday to finish decorating our tree and it's small. But there were many circumstances that caused us to put it off till now. We needed to go to Elsinore for the tree and then we needed decorations which we got at Target in St. George because we still had wedding money from there. Here's the picture; enjoy.


Sydney is most proud of her Copper Star and the Nativity set
Logan is most proud of his placment of the Nativity set and the Balls on the Tree.

3 More things to read:

Ron and Debbie said...

Merry Christmas!! I still don't have the tree up downstairs and the only reason I am putting it up down there is for Brenner and Joren!!

Anisa said...

Maybe Libby should keep her tree being held up by bricks and duct tape and you could have Lucas and Shellie's old tree. I have to agree... the nativity is the best. I decided not to buy it this year and bought the Little People nativity instead.

Lib-Dawg said...

Aunt Debbie, I'm appauled you don't have your tree up...is everything okay??? They can have Lucas and Shellies tree...I don't know if I could part with my bricked duct taped tree...Cute tree though - perfect for your small apartment!