You must read Libby’s Blind Date Post first.
First of all he is a very nice man and a good sport for going on a blind date in the first place. Also we did show the ornery lady who shall remain nameless a few pictures and even some live footage so it really wasn’t blind for her. In fact she started to whine the moment after we set up the date, which, by the way, she insisted on doing. I (Logan) thought that it would be a one on one date from the time she asked for it, which would have fixed the little problem on not talking to one another. I don’t know any one who would talk to someone they don’t know when someone they do know is sitting across the table.
Just to defend myself (Sydney), she was in the backseat whining that she is shallow and I said that he may not be very attractive, but he is the nicest guy I know, other than Logan of course.
(Logan again) Also I’ve been set up on many blind dates in my time and as blind dates go this was a complete success, it was not awkward at all, and he did answer her few questions to him, like the one about who Peyton Manning is. In addition, there was no lull in the conversation, which I (Sydney) know is the worst part of blind dates.
(Logan again) It wasn’t really the right format for a good blind date anyway. For one thing we all rode in the same car together there was no picking up of the other person on either of the daters part. I went to the door and got him and I drove, so I was there the whole time. I didn’t like the whole way it panned out because it just wasn’t the right way to go about things. I think that another chance should be given on a single date, but I’m not sure I would want to put the nice guy through another date with the ornery nameless lady.
P.S. We will never set Libby up again.
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
8 More things to read:
I know their is 2 sides to all stories but we have to say that Logan and Sydney verison sounds more believable.
Lucas and Shell
Still Laughing about it.
It couldn't have been any worse than when we tried to set Logan up with Rachel's sister.
Oh dear, oh dear!! Troubles again.
We all need to go to the resolution blog and resolve to get along, me especially.
Remember, dating is so frustrating, maybe our society should go back to arranged marriages, ha ha or let me find Libby a guy. Look what a wonderful guy I choose for Anisa.
Oh, by the way... who taught you how to spell Ornery? It must have been Sydney... it's good thing you found her.
Okay PEOPLE!!! There are two sides to every story! But there was no CONNECTION! And even if we would've gone on the date just the two of us it would have been akward (spelling)! He did seem like a nice guy, and the footage that I SAW OF HIM WAS NOT THE BEST...LOGAN - you showed him all dressed up as SANTA CLAUSE, and the video footage - he's eating a sucker!!! I would however like you to set me up again. I enjoy blind dates and it get's me out to be social!!! Thanks for the blog...it made me laugh! Aunt Debbie, if you want to try your skills and find me a guy I'm game...Just not Chris Kirkham!
By the way it is spelled awkward, I looked it up on the Webster Dictionary website. And if I didn't show you good footage, it doesn't matter, because you still went on the date after having seen the it. – Logan
I agree I like Logan and Sydney's version better. Libby made it sound a lot worse than it really was.
Post a Comment