I know I say this about the fall too, but April is probably my favorite month in St. George. There are so many things to do. My family always wants me to come visit for Easter but, NO WAY! I look forward to this time of year all year long!
First we have the Alumni Egg Hunt at Dixie. The kids were in different age groups this year and the pictures of Chap gathering eggs are on Logan's phone:( But he's the only one who wanted to see the Easter bunny this year.
Easter Morning. Chap ended up eating his entire chocolate bunny and throwing up. He threw up couple more times that day (including at Grandpa's house for Easter Dinner...of course). Not sure if he was sick, or just too much candy, but no one else got it.
We also went on an adventure to the Little Black Mountain Petroglyphs (or picture clips as Chap says), to Glitter Mountain, and on a back roads adventure from there over to Hurricane that took all day. I love doing stuff like that.
Merit wanted to ride on Chap's lap. He didn't like it, but apparently, we won't have a problem fitting another munchkin on this stroller:)
And then we have the St. George Art Festival. We went and looked at all the booths, ate at One Hot Grill, bought a nice print to hang in the living room, and played in the stream. Probably the most fun we've had at the Art Festival to date, and that is saying something!
And finally to finish off April, we have the Kayenta Street Painting festival. I didn't find one I really loved this year so no pictures, but Chap had fun in the kids section with his cousins. And we even sprung for a huge bag of kettle corn, so that was fun!
We love April!










0 More things to read:
Post a Comment