Monday, May 8, 2017

Logan's Keyhole Adventure

A couple weekends ago Logan went canyoneering with some friends to Keyhole Canyon in Zion.  It was a cloudy and slightly rainy day, and I really really didn't want him to go.  Hello slot canyon flash flooding death.  I'm a paranoid wife all the time, but when I'm 35 weeks pregnant, it kind of goes into hyperdrive and I spend the whole time he's gone crying and planning out what the heck I'm gonna do with 3 kids without him.  (Please tell me I'm not the only one, haha).  If fact, I'm still kind of mad at him about it.

He lived.  And he had a great time. He thinks he's doing Pinecreek this weekend, but rain is in the forecast, and by then I'll be 37 weeks pregnant.  I sincerely hope it doesn't happen, not sure I can handle it.  Maybe someday he'll take up a hobby that isn't potentially life threatening...

But he does look pretty happy in all the pictures:)



0 More things to read: