After we went to Jacey's Graduation we went to Moab for the rest of Memorial Day weekend. We had lots of fun, and got Lucas' trailer all to ourselves:) That makes it nice when you have crying babies:)
Our days were filled with swimming, 4 wheeling, a boulder park and Arches! We went to these cool wind caves and there was one where you had to crawl in on your belly and then it opened up really big. We all went in except Merit, I couldn't coax her to crawl into a dark hole, smart girl!
Chap has been dying to see Balanced Rock because it's in one of his books:) He named a bunch of rocks he could see. There was a Brenner, Joren, Terek, and Merit rock. So cute! We took pictures of all of them, but honestly, I don't remember which is which except I know the Merit rock was tiny.








0 More things to read:
Post a Comment