Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Carnival


When we were in Richfield a carnival was in town.   We left Merit at Kristy's house and went to the carnival in the rain.  We scored though because it was the first night and everything was only 1 ticket per ride and the tickets were only $1.  It was awesome and bad because there was hardly anyone there so there were no lines and they ran the rides for a long time.  This gave you almost no break in between and after our probably 4 minute tilt-a-whirl ride, Logan was feeling sick.  So Me and Chap went on the gravitron, and then I felt sick.  And then Chap talked us into going on one more ride, which I can't remember what it was, and I'm pretty sure we were all sick, but we still had to carry a crying Chap back to the car because he loved it so much! Moral of the story is this: We are getting too old for carnival rides! Haha!  But we're going to Lagoon in a couple months:)  At least we know Chap will like it!

0 More things to read: