Sunday, June 26, 2016

Father's Day

Our little Pine Valley Adventure was really part of Father's Day, but I need to get the pictures off Logan's phone to post about that.  Father's Day was really pretty low key.  We came home, cleaned up camping stuff and ate leftover dutch oven.

We were, however, able to surprise Logan with a gift.  I gave up long ago on buying Logan presents, too picky;) But he did order himself a new rash guard on Thursday and I thought there was no way in heck it would come before we left for Pine Valley on Friday so I took Chap to pick out some small things for Logan.  We ended up with some Father's Day rootbeer, some chocolate covered raisins, and a "poop cup" (Anisa's kids have him thinking that the poop emoji is hilarious).  But lo and behold, the rash guard did come on Friday so we wrapped everything up and hid it downstairs. Sunday afternoon when Logan went outside for something, we went and got the present and Chap was so excited to yell "surprise" (He does this frequently for no reason other than he thinks it is hilarious).  Logan was very surprised, and he even liked all of his Chap presents!

Happy Father's Day Logan! We are very glad that you are our daddy:) xoxo

0 More things to read: