Monday, May 9, 2016

Merit's Birthday





This little cutie turned 1 on March 29th.  We let her open her presents from us and we went and got Donuts and we ate lunch with daddy on her actual birthday. She also sported her very first pony tail:)  And then the Saturday after (Conference Saturday) we had a party for her.  Kristy and her family came, Ron came, and Ryan brought the kids.  It was a fun day and as always, I never take pictures of the decorations or the people, haha.  Her party was rainbow themed.  I made her a smash cake that was a giant cupcake with rainbow batter.  We had french bread sandwiches and a rainbow vegetable tray.  And for dessert I made a 6 layer rainbow cake that was a total disaster and only ended up having 5 layers.  But at least it tasted good!   It was fun having the party in our new and improved house.  Much easier to have people over with the wall gone!  Yay!

Here's what she looked like when it was over!

0 More things to read: