We had the FABULOUS Hayley Bradshaw do Merit's 1 year pictures in her cute studio and as always, they turned out better than I could have imagined.
Anyway, Merit at 1 year. I don't really know what to say other than she is wonderful, and she is our little princess. She likes to run and play. She is a big fit thrower and does this thing that Logan calls "minnowing" where she just goes kind of limp and throws herself backward. She really commits and if you don't have a good hold on her she falls. She is also a very cuddly girl. She likes to fall asleep laying on my belly. She is very dainty and picks food up so delicately in her fingers and eats it. It's so funny to me how she has a completely different personality than Chapter did at her age. I think I could have 15 children and never figure out what the heck I'm doing because they are all so different. We love you Mer Mer Mooey:)






0 More things to read:
Post a Comment