I went to the Young Women's costume party. Fun stuff:) (I'm a BEEHIVE Leader, get it?)
Chap went to the Primary Carnival since I was in charge of a game with my Beehives. Chap even got his face painted! (And ate some goodies, apparently).
The tree picture. He's grown up so much since last year
Family costume. Chap was a spider and we were pest control:) I crack myself up...
Trick or treating for the first time! He dragged that pumpkin on the ground until I thought he'd wear a hole in it. He figured it out though and started taking candy from the candy bowls by the end of it. Everyone almost died from cuteness!
We went to Bobbi and Jaime's party again this year. It was a formal murder mystery. I even got to wear my old prom dress ( I knew I'd use it again, haha). I was an heiress that had killed 5 husbands. Logan was s french banker and he totally stole the show with his funny accent. He was way more into it than I was:) I'm kind of shy about stuff like that but I had a great time. No picture yet from Bobbi, but I do want proof that I fit into my dress:)
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
0 More things to read:
Post a Comment