Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Grandma M

My mom is a tricky person to get pictures of.  Like really tricky.  So I feel pretty fortunate to have these from our trip this weekend. My niece Maycee got baptized and although we went with the best of intentions, these are the only pictures we got.  My mom was opening her mother's day present:)




We hap a really nice time.  My whole family was together which never happens.  And we got to go up to Manti to the temple  which was fun.  We looked for the sealing room where we were married but we couldn't remember which one it was.  Then back in the dressing room in my bag was the slip of paper that said room 9.  I'll have to remember to look when we're up there again.  The only downfall was Bullies.  They used to make the best milk shake ever.  But this one was $4 and a sore disappointment.  I won't be going there again:(

0 More things to read: