Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Last Blue Room

It's not necessarily decorated, but then again, it might never be:)

 Before without furniture but with baby:) I didn't remember to take pictures until after we moved the furniture. But I know I've had pictures on here before.  It was light wood.
 Ceiling scraped.
 Tradition:)
 All walls painted a nice off white except for one that we had something special in mind for!
 Ta-da!  We've been dreaming about this FOR YEARS!
 Tradition again:)

 Finished product so far.
We got this really nice new solid wood furniture.  We really love it!  In the bottom left you can see this massive dresser that we got.  It is SO NICE!  I also have plans to hang stuff on the wall but for now I'm much too busy rejoicing that my 3 weeks of living in the basement are over!

4 More things to read:

Thayne and Jenny said...

I love it!!! Everything looks great!

Thayne and Jenny said...

I love it!!! Everything looks great!

Kim said...

LOVE that color!!!

Anisa said...

It looks great... but do you realize it's still blue?