We planted a pretty big garden this year, and except for the beans and tomatoes and cucumbers we did pretty well.
We had a big haul of asparagus as usual, and a real bumper crop of summer squash and zucchini. We did okay on corn and bell peppers, and the cucumbers produced but weren't edible. Except to my mom, her taster must be broken:) We had bad luck with tomatoes as one 6-pack was mislabeled and was actually cherry tomatoes, and the other 6-pack all died except for two plants. And the beans died without ever producing anything.
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
1 More things to read:
How awesome! Our garden was crap this year. We didn't get much from out garden and my "cherry" tomatoes are a heck of a lot bigger than they are suppose to be. *sigh* I obviously don't know what I am doing. :)
Post a Comment