I headed up to Girl's Camp after the last day of teaching summer school on Thursday. Just one of my many interesting duties as a Beehives adviser. I'm not really much of a girl's camper and never really have been. I think I might have gone 3 years when I was in Young Women's, but I found that camp is much more enjoyable as a leader who can come and go as she pleases and pick and choose activities to attend:)
Proof that I went to Girl's Camp 7 months pregnant. My belly was somewhat of a novelty to girl's I have never met before.
I felt really really old signing them off on their certifications.
And these are the leader bunks, the girls' ones looked the same only their section was much larger and slept 27 girls instead of 6. The top bunks are seriously like 6 feet up there. They were kind to me and I slept on the bottom. Oh and the bathrooms were in one of these storage boxes too and they flushed and were SO NICE!
Aside from eating deep fried donuts at 10pm and puking in the night with Breauna it was really fun:) Yep, I only threw up twice with this pregnancy until girl's camp. Now my total is up to 4:) Oh the memories.
1 More things to read:
Girls camp and pregnant - YOU GO GIRL!
Post a Comment