Monday, May 21, 2012

Letting the Cat out of the Bag


I guess it’s time that we announced it.  We were trying to keep him off the internet for as long as possible (poor kid) but since the cat is getting harder and harder to keep in the bag as far as Facebook goes (Kristy, BryAnne, and Anisa), we thought the rest of our friends had better finally hear it from us.

We are having a baby boy in September!


His official due date is September 24, which means I am 22 weeks pregnant.  I am feeling fine, no big problems and I was never even very sick.  We’ve known he was a boy for a few weeks but selfishly have told only our families and close friends (and the people they have told) so that we could sit back and enjoy it by ourselves for a little while. 

We haven’t settled on a name yet, but we have some serious contenders.  I am excited because I have always wanted a little boy and Logan is excited to turn him into a child skeet shooting champion (as evidenced by the Browning 20 gauge semi-automatic shotgun which is already on baby’s Christmas list).
Thanks to all of you who have been so patient with us not wanting to share our news just yet. 

7 More things to read:

Potters said...

Yay! Congratulations!! :) Every time you update your blog I hope that this would be the update!! I'm so happy for you! Boys are the best!

The Jackson Three said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! Oh man!!! That is soooo exciting! I am so glad you've had a good pregnancy thus far. I loved being pregnant and always wish that all my friends will love it, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!

Analeis Paul said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Moe said...

You look SO CUTE!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Yay!

Kim said...

I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations!!!

TheCrosiers3 said...

Holy CRAP!!! It is about time!!! That was HARD to keep my mouth shut!:)

The York's said...

Congrats!!!!! Boys are soooo fun and good to have first..... at least thats what I think!!! Can't wait to meet the little man! And lucky you for feeling so good, and you look great!!!