Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Asparagus for Trade

Logan has had a run of good luck lately.  Just for some background, many of you have no doubt heard Logan's rant about how much better British/Australian chocolate is and how he can't get it here. Well his luck started when some friends from  the ward (Jim and Sherry) traveled to New Zealand in November to visit family and brought him back some Cherry Ripes.  Then, the family they were visiting moved to the ward a couple weeks ago and brought him two more.  Then tonight a couple from the ward (Shelley and Tim) texted and told us that if we had any asparagus left that they were willing to make a trade for some British Chocolate.  Logan had it picked and up there within a couple of hours.  This is his stash now, along with some expired Tim Tams I bought in Hawaii a couple of years ago.  I guess it pays to have connections with the British siblings in the ward:)


3 More things to read:

Mrs Buchanan said...

I'm getting ready to go to London. What kind of candy do I need to look out for, and if I have room in my suitcase I might drop some off to you guys... :D

brittney said...

Hehe:) Sorry, but I come from said family, married in of course, but I think their chocolate is over rated! But then again, I don't really like chocolate all that much, so I may not be the one to ask...

Anisa said...

silly Logan!