Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Joren's Song

Goes to the Tune of Poker Face by Lady GAGA

Mom mom mom ma
Mom mom mom ma
I wanna eat em’ like we do at Siney’s Place
Microwave em’ and I’ll cut em’ on my plastic plate (I love it)
Fun and some nutrition then play time begins to start
And after we have eaten we’ll play meat ball in the dark.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, oh-oh-e-oh-oh-oh
I’ll eat a lot ,if it’s not to hot
Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, oh-oh-e-oh-oh-oh
I’ll eat a lot ,if it’s not to hot

[Chorus:]
I put my,
I put my,
I put my ketchup on Joker’s face
(so I can eat my hot dog)
I put my,
I put my,
I put my ketchup on Joker’s face
(so I can eat my hot dog)

J-j-j-joker’s face, j-j-joker’s face
(Mom mom mom ma)
J-j-j-joker’s face, j-j-joker’s face
(Mom mom mom ma)

some day I'll figure out a way to put these to music but for now you'll have to use your imagination.

3 More things to read:

Anisa said...

Cute... in my spare time I should figure out how to do that. I bet I can do it with garage band on my Mac.

Logan and Sydney said...

There you go bragging about your Mac again;)

Lib-Dawg said...

Mac's are awesome! Logan, this is so weird...just yesterday I was thinking to myself about some of the previous songs you have changed/made up. So, as I thought to myself, I wonder if Logan will ever do that again. And I get on the blogs tonight and you had created one. I can't really match the music in my head though. However, very creative.