4 1/2 years, 9 semesters, 2 colleges, countless hours and tears (just ask Logan) and it all comes down to this.
1 binder, 59 pages, and 1 chance achieve the goal.
Tomorrow I officially end my bittersweet relationship with Dixie State College.
Tomorrow I officially complete my Bachelor's of Elementary Education.
Tomorrow I become a "grown-up".
YAY ME! I am finally going to GRADUATE!!!
6 More things to read:
Congratulation that's is so freaking cool...
AAAAHHH! Congratulations!! Now go make a baby, hahaha:) Tell Logan no excuses anymore:)
That's great Syd! Congrats! :D
Yeah!!! Congrats! Now you enter the real world... teaching!
By the way, I forgot you need a CD.... I can take one to you at school in the morning?
Congratulations, so now when do we get to see you in the cap and gown thing. After all these years of high stress you just need a little more. Well done were very proud of you. You've definately reached a major mile stone in life.
Sydney, what a great accomplishment! I'm so happy for you, congrats!
Post a Comment