Sorry that my graduation was private. It's because it is in the middle of the year, I will technically be walking in May, but I am officially finished with my studies and will receive my license to teach before Christmas... If I pay a ridiculous amount of money to print it out. Yep, I print it myself. Better buy some nice paper I guess:)
These are the people I graduated with. And the best part is, I still like most of them:) I guess spending six hours a day three days a week with the same people for 2 years can wear on a person, but it can also help you make best friends. Mine are the two closest to me, Moe and Jessica!
And this is Dr. Sandy Petersen. I want to be her when I grow up:) Seriously, she is AMAZING! And I may sometimes still find myself on the couch in her office "therapizing"... Hope she's prepared for that!
Me and Moe. Again I say that Moe and Jessica have saved my life on way more than one occasion! They have got me through the past two years and I KNOW that they will be my friends for life! I love them SO MUCH!Anyway, I graduated and it was fun!
4 More things to read:
Love this post!! :) yay!
I'm glad you had a fun party and I'm glad your mom got to come!
Wow your diploma is so pretty. Did you realize that you are dressed in Dixie Colors - love the personalized outfit. I had no idea that they did a private graduation like that. Cool. Congrats!
Congrats... Love the cardigan, I so love cardigans..
Post a Comment