Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Red Robin Birthday:)


Today was Logan's birthday. Since his favorite place to eat is at Red Robin I signed him up for their birthday club a few months ago, and apparently Red Robin is the place to eat on your birthday because you not only get a free gourmet burger of your choice (Logan picked the most expensive), but you also get your free sundae:)


And just because I'm mean, I will include this video;)

Happy Birthday! I love you:)

3 More things to read:

Anisa said...

Happy Birthday from the worst sister ever. I'll get by sometime with a card this week, I promise.

Lucas Blake said...

Happy birthday!!! What burger is the most expensive there? A triple Royal Red Robin burger, that would be “yum"

Lucashell said...

This comment is from Legz: (After she watched the video)

"RED ROBIN YUMM"

She loves red robin so much... She asks almost everyday if I can take her for lunch...