So a really long time ago, like a year at least, I found this fun bridal shower gift on one of my favorite craft blogs. I'm sorry that I don't remember which one. Anyway, all I've been waiting for now is for a friend to get married. Well, a girl from I know from Malibu Cleaners is getting married and her shower is on Saturday. I decided that the time had come for me to make this fun gift:)
I embroidered these pillow cases with some sweet skills I picked up in my youth from my mother, along with a quick refresher course from YouTube. All I did was print the stuff out on the computer and trace it on with pencil. Embroider, wash, complete!!! I am really pleased that I can still do it and I hope that this gift will be a hit at the bridal shower. I think it's the perfect balance of useful and silly for a shower!
6 More things to read:
O my goodness, I love them. I need a pair! :D
bahahaha! Love it!
That is so stinking cute! :)
Totally cute! Did you end up going to the shower?
SO CUTE!!!
that is so stinkin' cute! :)
Post a Comment