I just thought I should write an update since some of you who read our blog don't talk to me everyday:) Things have been crazy for the last couple of months and I will try to sum things up briefly...
- We moved! (Everyone knows that).
- I started student teaching (Very fun, very stressful).
- Logan has been out of town working almost continually since we moved!!!! (Horrible).
- I wrecked my car. (OOPS).
- We bought a 2010 Toyota Corolla. (Nice!).
- I have finally convinced Terek that he wants to be my baby:)
- Our washer broke. (We're fixing it cuz it's that good!).
- I write lesson plans non-stop.
- Logan and I never see each other!
- Our air satellite doesn't work very well on this side of town so we have to watch Grey's online a day late:(
Sorry, I have so many things to blog about, like the before and after of my cars and Logan's new addiction to reading on his phone. I also had Halloween with my class today and it was AWESOME! Too bad it would be illegal for me to post pictures of their adorable-ness. I really do enjoy it most of the time.
Well, that's it for now. My life should slow down about mid-December when I GRADUATE!!! And then maybe I'll blog more:)
1 More things to read:
I don't know if that was pure sarcasm, but this post made me chuckle. I love how you are fixing your washer. I just went a month without a dryer - horrible. Just horrible! P.S. I joined the Red Robin Fan Club thing...so next July I expect a free meal. :) Good luck with student teaching. Sounds like it is keeping you busy and you're having fun.
Post a Comment