Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New House



So, I haven't had internet for over a week and that is because WE MOVED! Yes, we moved into a real house which is really exciting. We are really happy to be living in a home and that it is in Santa Clara. It is the house Logan grew up in and we are having a really fun time making it our own:)


We moved in on the 4th and painted the kitchen this last weekend. Logan picked the color and did a fabulous job! It's not all finished yet, but if anyone wants to come visit, you're sure welcome!

6 More things to read:

Lucashell said...

I love the color the kitchen looks really good...

Legz was laughing today and said mommy Logan is really funny.. I said which Logan she said: sydneys Logan :)

There must be something special about that home I know Lucas loves that home... he sure happy its staying in the family...

Anisa said...

Love, love, love it. It really doesn't even look like the same kitchen!!!

Kim said...

So fun!!! Is your house by Santa Clara Elem? I have friends that live just down the street.

brittney said...

It was so weird the other day to drive by and see your cars there... weird in a good way:)

Lib-Dawg said...

I need to come see this redone kitchen in person...and can't wait to see the painted living room. How exciting to own a home.

P.S. Where is your car Sydney...Only Logan gets to park underneath the car port? Now it's time to update us on your car.... ;)

Moe said...

Looks so good!! Moe moe jealous!