Last weekend we hitched up the boat and headed up to Baker Reservoir.

We had a bit of trouble starting the motor, and it is a little finicky, but we had fun:)

We didn't catch anything, but I almost did. BUT...I also lost the lure that Logan bought me for will-someday-be-a Mother's day. That was sad, but not entirely my fault. We got some sun, which was good, and Logan figured out the motor which means that next weekend will be even better. Maybe we will even catch a fish!
7 More things to read:
Sounds fun! Love your "self portrait" pictures you always take of you two. :)
where did you go fishing at?
That sounds really fun. We need to get out and do something fun one of these weekends... we could go fishing at our lake... we just need some nice weather.
The advantage of living so close to dad is you get to use all of his stuff.
That's just the thing....Logan thinks the boat is his ;) Just kidding.
How fun you guys are always doing fun stuff...
Thanks I like that one too :-) The tea party looks cool, I have wanted to go to somethign like that. Looks like you tow are having tons of fun.
Post a Comment