Friday, January 1, 2010

My Husband is a Carhartt Advertisment (and other Logan news)

(Here he is pictured in his Carhartt coat, hat, and pants working on his hitch)

As we all know, Logan has a somewhat obsessive personality. When we were dating it was stuff at Cash's house, like the bench he redid, the trench they dug, and Granny's swing. Then there were the Halo days. Then power tools. His TV. BluRays. The list goes on and on. Luckily, his obsessions usually change when I am nearing my breaking point. Anyway, his new obsession is his hitch, Lady Gaga's Bad Romance and Carhartt clothing.
A couple of weeks ago Logan wanted a new Carhartt coat. We went to IFA and found one he really liked, but as most of you know, Logan is worse than a woman when it comes to shopping. We had to go to Sportsmans and finally to Cal Ranch in Cedar City. He finally decided on the original one at IFA in St. George. Well, long story short, we got there just in time to see a lady snatch it up and carry it around the store clutched to her chest.
Logan's favorite present by far was his hitch. Who knew that buying him a hitch would lead to so many other purchases? First we had to buy the ball thing and then the electric stuff (I swear no one actually has the electric stuff in Sevier County). He has big dreams of a trailer and fixing his dad's boat.
About Lady Gaga. My sister was able to find the exact ringtone he wanted but in a dance remix version. This satisfied the need to search for ringtones, but not he need to sing it incessantly:)
This is my life.

4 More things to read:

Lucashell said...

Obsessive personality I totally know what you mean... Anyone married to a Blake knows what that means, and yes that means you Anisa...

Anisa said...

I was thinking during Sydney's whole post that Logan is just like my dad!!!

I still don't think I fit into the "Blake" category as much as the men. Ryan has mellowed me out a little believe it or not!!!

Logan and Sydney said...

You're delusional, you're delusional, girl you're loosing your mind.

Ron and Debbie said...

Yes we need to go fishing in that boat. But, I need to fix the trailer. I guess I need to go get the boat. There is also a four wheeler trailer here that needs pulling.