Oh my gosh I looked at your tutorial I must be a "Ritard" It looks so hard... Crafy stuff is so hard for me to do.. I really have a hard time.. I love the flower can't figure out how to make it.. I have been wanting to make Legz an ABC book out of fabric I have this tutorial and I have looked and studied it for hours - ALAS still can't figure it out.. What is wrong with me..
So, I guess it can't be my birthday present. Since I have my present in my possession I guess you can't be adding flowers to it. I guess you can make me one for my birthday next year... or I can get all of those patterns from you and make one for myself. Maybe you can teach Shellie and I how to make one when we come down in February.
We live in Santa Clara with our two beautiful kids in my husband's childhood home. It's an adventure, day to day with the babies and working to make our house a home.
10 More things to read:
Oh my gosh that is so freaking cute... leave it on... was it hard?
I like it. Leave it on:)
It was EASY!!!!!
Leave it on! It adds SOOO much!!!! :) LOVE IT! I hope it's for my birthday!!!;) May 7...
I like it, I think that you should leave it on!
I really like it. Is it for me????? I hope it is. If it isn't for me, you still have time to make one for me!!!
Oh my gosh I looked at your tutorial I must be a "Ritard" It looks so hard... Crafy stuff is so hard for me to do.. I really have a hard time.. I love the flower can't figure out how to make it.. I have been wanting to make Legz an ABC book out of fabric I have this tutorial and I have looked and studied it for hours - ALAS still can't figure it out.. What is wrong with me..
Just do it and if you get stuck, put it away for tomorrow and it will make sense. I have done that a million times.
So, I guess it can't be my birthday present. Since I have my present in my possession I guess you can't be adding flowers to it. I guess you can make me one for my birthday next year... or I can get all of those patterns from you and make one for myself. Maybe you can teach Shellie and I how to make one when we come down in February.
Cute!! You should make them and sell them on etsy.com
Post a Comment