Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Aren't I Crafty???

I made this little combo for someone's birthday, but I will not say who. I was so proud of myself that I decided to post about it. There is also a wallet to go with the bag. Please don't look too closely. My machine wigged out during the buttonhole so it's not the greatest.

And there is a sweet little pocket inside the bag for the wallet.
Aren't I crafty???

Coincidentally, I also had my first accident with my rotary cutter. Don't ask my how I managed to cut the knuckle of my thumb, but I did. I bought my rotary cutter and some refill blades and a ruler and mat for with my birthday money:) I love it, but I knew this would happen sooner or later. I'm just glad I didn't lose a finger;)

8 More things to read:

Lucashell said...

that is so cute, I so love the pocket how would you do that.. Awesome, can I request one for my birthday in 11 months...

Potters said...

That is really cute. Where did you get the pattern, I want one!

DeLange said...

My birthday is coming up next month. Could it be for me, your favorite sister???

Anisa said...

Is that my birthday present???? I haven't opened it yet? I love it!!! I may want the pattern as well... and I'm thinking I may have to post it on my craft blog.... maybe I should ditch Twiddle Thumbs and we should start a family craft blog........ oh the possibilities!

Anisa said...

Oh, and those rotary cutters are dangerous.

I cut the tip of my thumb off with a knife cutting french fries the other night. I have since purchased a french fry cutter machine that works great and is much less dangerous.

Mrs Buchanan said...

There is a reason I don't use those things very often, with my luck I'd probably hit an artery or something. I love the combo, it is so cute, congratulations for finishing, I bet it took a lot of effort.

Moe said...

I can't believe you made those! you are amazing! Sorry about your thumb though.

Logan and Sydney said...

I used the zippy wallet pattern from the Noodlehead blog. And the bag was a combination of lots of patterns I found online.