Sunday, October 11, 2009

Jeep Road Schmeep Road

Awhile back Sydney and I tried to get to the top of Utah hill in my Escape at night. most of the road is doable in the escape but the last 2 miles is called the TV tower Jeep road. so when I got to that turn off I was in my escape and I said, all smart like, "Jeep road schmeep road." The escape does okay if you turn around and go up things in reverse you get good traction that way but it just you push it up if it is too steep as we found out on that road at about 10 at night. Since then we've been wanting a second try at it with a four wheeler. Yesterday we did just that, we went and stole Dad's truck and a four wheeler and went to the top of Utah hill. From up there you can see for miles in all directions and the Utah Side is much better than the Nevada Side. It was a little hazy so you couldn't see as far you should be able to but it was still a long ways. Here is a picture of up on top. we are kinda blocking out Pine Valley Mountain.

2 More things to read:

Ron and Debbie said...

I hope Sydney had fun, thats a very steep road.

Anisa said...

the things you do for fun.