Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Guess Who's 28!

Yesterday was Logan's 28th birthday! We celebrated by opening presents when he got home from work and then going to Best Buy to spend the gift card his siblings got him. He used it to purchase a very nice wireless keyboard and mouse.



For his birthday he got cash, a new fossil wallet, a picture for his office, white chocolates from See's Candy and the gift card to Best Buy.

Next we went to Red Lobster for Logan to have their endless shrimp. Besides the first two servings they give you initially, Logan tucked away 4 more! We were so full! We walked some of it off at the Outlets at Zion and then headed to the movie theater to watch Logan's favorite person in The Invention of Lying. It was really disappointing. It had it's moments, but was really offensive when it came to belief in God. My recommendation: if you really have to see it, wait for it to come out on DVD and save yourself some money...

When we got home from the movie, Logan had his special birthday cupcake. I have given up on baking for his birthday because it is doomed. These cupcakes are really yummy and come from a place that is called 25 Main (it's at 25 Main, St. George). Overall, I think he had a good day and I am saying thank you in his behalf for all of you who called/texted/emailed him yesterday. He really appreciated it. My favorite was Ron singing to him:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!
Hope you had a good one!

8 More things to read:

Lucashell said...

Oh my gosh I am so glad I didn't waste my money yet, on that movie!

Looks like Logan had fun!

Analeis Paul said...

Happy Birthday Logan!

Mrs Buchanan said...

Happy Birthday Logan! Looks like you had a great birthday!

Moe said...

Happy birthday yesterday Logan!

DeLange said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! I'll get your gift in the mail to you!!

Anisa said...

My dad sang to him??? funny.

Happy b-day baby bro... you're so young.

The Busey Family said...

Cute! Happy Birthday.

Lindsey Pickett said...

HEY Logan!!!

Happy Birthday buddy!! Sounds like your wife did a lot for it!! she still loves you that is great!!! hahaha

-john