
On Saturday night we hosted a BBQ for some of Logan's work friends, specifically for the one that is moving to Salt Lake next weekend. We had gourmet hamburgers, fries, and homemade root beer. I havne't had dry ice root beer in so long! It was fun to make and really yummy!
6 More things to read:
so what exactly is a gourmet hamburger?
Lucas
Do you make Homemade Rootbeer with Dry Ice? Is that what that is?
Lucas's Better Half
YUM!! I wish I was one of Logans work friends. haha. Slash I wish I coulda come over on Sunday. :)
My kids LOVE dry ice root beer. we made it for brenner's birthday.
I meant to comment after my comment that I need to read posts better you put Dry Ice in your Post - DUH SHELL
Oh I love homemade rootbeer. It is so so good, and with hamburgers could life get any better?
Post a Comment