Sunday, August 2, 2009

Flip-Flop Fiend

As many of you know, Logan is a flip-flop fiend. I remember once searching every store/mall in the Salt Lake Valley with him in search of the perfect flip-flop.

Prior to meeting Logan I was quite the advocate of $1 flip-flops. They were affordable enough to have a pair in every color and it was pretty much like being barefoot.

Logan is an advocate of $30-$40 flip-flops. He likes to find the perfect pair and wear them till there is nothing left of them.

Since I now work in a sweat shop that has concrete floors I have decided that the $1 flops weren't cutting it. I bought a pair of Sketcher ones earlier in the year from JC Penney because my mom gave me a $10 off coupon. They lasted just over a month. They were a slight improvement over the $1 flops but just a little. And my $1 flops last a lot longer.

This led me to go on my own quest for the perfect flip-flop. We went to every shoe store imaginable in St. George and I couldn't find any I was satisfied with. I did find some Tiva's I liked but they didn't have them in my size. Last week I went to Dillard's to look some more. And I fell in love... This is the perfect flip-flop of all time. The flip-flop that beats all flip-flops!!! This is the Sanuk Yoga Mat sandal. The sole is made of a Yoga Mat. THEY ARE HANDS DOWN THE MOST COMFORTABLE SHOES I HAVE EVER, EVER HAD!!!

I HIGHLY recommend them. Really, you should get some or just try some on. I am afraid there may now be more than one flip-flop fiend in the family...

5 More things to read:

Anisa said...

I'm with you on the whole flip flop thing and maybe I need to start buying more expensive ones. I finally got Brenner to like flip flops too.

Lucashell said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Flip Flops!!!! Nothing stops me from wearing them even the snow!

Lucashell said...

I think that is the same brand of flp flops I wanted from REI, but they are $90.
Lucas

Pamela said...

I was just thinking i needed to buy a new pair of flip flops. I am also one of those cheep flip flop people though so i will probably just head over to walmart and find some cute ones!

The Busey Family said...

I need some new flip flops. Maybe I will have to try them!