Sydney and I are planning a hike down the West Rim Trail in Zion. I've done it when I was a varsity scout it's an easier and cooler way to see Angels Landing among other cool parts. You Start by leaving a car at the bottom in Springdale some where and then drive to Kolob and camp for the night. In the morning you pack all you crap in the car and take some water and a lunch and walk the 16 down hill miles into the park stopping to check out Angels Landing on the way. Then you just have to take the shuttle out of the park and pick up your car and go back up to Kolob and camp that night again (if you want or you could go home). Sydney and I are going to do this the 4th through the 6th of September, If anybody would like to join us (family and friends) you are more than welcome to come. If we get more people we'll just take more cars.
Here's a Picture to entice you.
Trail discription
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
7 More things to read:
I want to go! Let me talk to Lucas.
That would be fun, but unless Mom wants to go to St. George for the weekend, we need to stay here with her. Our kids couldn't do the hike but maybe we could stay in Zion and just go camping with them.... sounds like sooo much fun. We'll baby sit Legz!
It sounds like a lot of fun...would you mind if I tagged along??? And, it looks amazingly beautiful!
One of these times when I'm not pregnant I would like to go:)
Lucas said he might be in, but I can't.
I just wanted to pop over and say thanks for the birthday wishes, your kind words and the de-lurking! (We just got back from our trip and I wanted to visit all my lurkers blogs!)
I got to see Anisa in Utah, and though my Seth got completely lost during our visit, it was still really fun to catch up with her!
K so my brother-in-law did this hike last night. He started at 9pm and finished at 5am. Ya, he's crazy. But he said it was pretty and fun. So i think we're in.
Post a Comment