Sunday, July 5, 2009

She's a True Rafter Now!

We recently went on a rafting trip on the Snake River in Hell's Canyon, Idaho. Needless to say it was a learning experience, and Sydney has now floated her first and probably last class IV rapid. It was a great trip the water was clear and fairly warm, the canyon is beautiful and the river is wild. it was a long drive but it was worth it I think.

4 More things to read:

Anisa said...

It looks like a fun place. I'm glad we didn't go and take Brenner... one kid almost drowning is enough for me.

DeLange said...

Sydney, I think that it is time to give up rafting. One close call is enough, don't you think???
Thanks Logan for saving my baby sister!

Lucashell said...

At least you had fun and can laugh about it now!

The Busey Family said...

Oh fun. My Ben loves to go rafting.