So this weekend was one of the fee free weekends at the national parks. So Sydney and I thought it would be cool to drive through Zion, when she got off work. We did, we went up to the park and road the shuttle up to the River Walk, which is the first mile of the narrows that's paved and you don't have to get wet to do it.
Then we took the shuttle back to our car and drove through the tunnel and up around Highway 89 back over Cedar Mountain and stopped to see Cascade Falls.
We just barely made it before it got dark. For those of you that don't know, Cascade Falls is the start of the North Fork of the Virgin River and it comes through the ground out of Navajo Lake. Then we drove home and by the time we got home we were pretty tired Sydney was laughing at her own face, I guess she thought it was funny?
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
3 More things to read:
How fun, I have not been to zions forever!
We need to take the opportunity to use one of these fee free weekends!!! Looks like fun.
Fun!! We really need to do something like that together!
Post a Comment