Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lava Point

After I got off work at 1 on Saturday we took off on the last camping trip of the season. We went to the Kolob area of Zions National Park (where I had never been) and stayed over. It rained a lot, but we really had a lot of fun. There are some women who can go camping and look incredible doing it, this picture is proof that I am not one of these women. I've never been much of a camper, but I am starting to think that is because I never had anyone fun to go with. Logan is an excellent cook and makes everything an adventure and I really enjoyed myself, and probably gained 10 pounds from his dutch oven cooking!

6 More things to read:

Ron and Debbie said...

I'm envious, I love camping in the Mountains. You should have taken the hike from there to Zions lodge. It's only 14 miles.
Love Dad

Lucashell said...

Those dang blake boys and there dutch oven cooking. Everytime we go camping it feels like I gained 10 pounds.. Looks like fun I am so Jealous when I read your post I begged Lucas to go camping every weekend but there was always some reason we couldn't go!!!

Anisa said...

Sounds fun. It seems like we don't get to go camping as much as we would like!

Logan and Sydney said...

Ron, next spring we are going to do it.

Lib-Dawg said...

Whatever - you are one of those women who can look good camping. Have you seen me and camping??? Not attractive...You look good. I miss Utah!

Potters said...

Syd, first of all I am not getting to skinny :) I wish i could eat healthy and exercise on a daily basis and I would be really skinny but I don't :) Looks like you are totally becoming outdoories. I am still not and Jordan really isn't that much into camping and stuff, so i like it.