After a month of Best Buy sending our camera around trying to see if they could fix it, they finally broke down and told us to come in and we will give a new camera to replace the old one. Best Buy appartently doesn't sell the camera I had anymore but they sell the upgrade for the price I paid for my old camera.
This is that camera they gave me. The only thing that I had to do was pay for an extended warranty plan, because getting a new camera fufills the other plan. So far it's the same thing only it's a 10 mega pixel instead of 7. It does have a bigger screen you can drop it from higher and there is some other cool stuff I don't know about. Plus we got it in this sweet black color.
-Logan
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
2 More things to read:
Nice 10 Megapixels...
10 megapixels? Wow! I can't even imagine what I would do with ten whole megapixels!
Post a Comment