Friday, September 12, 2008

Celebrity Sightings

While we were at the Olive Garden I think I saw an actor that served in my mission. His name is Corbin Allred.


This got us to thinking about all of the celebrities we have seen over the years. I have seen:

Kirby Heyborne at the ZCMI mall pushing a stroller.

Micheal Keaton at the Salt Lake airport when I got home from my mission.


Sydney has seen:

Larry King in the Dillard's in Provo.


Her mom was like, "Hey, it's that guy from CNN!" And Sydney was like, "ANDERSON!?!?! Where?" And her mom said, "No Larry King." And Sydney was upset that her mom had led her to believe it was someone important like Anderson Cooper.

Who have you seen? Leave a comment about the famous people you have seen.

7 More things to read:

Lib-Dawg said...

I've been thinking...and...NO ONE!!! I have always wanted to see a movie star, but nothing! Noel's cousin is Josh Hartnet? I so would love to run into a movie star! All my visits to Vegas you would think that I have, but nope!

Logan and Sydney said...

Also I've seen Dick Nourse, and Carole Mikita doesn't count because everyone has seen her. - Logan

Anisa said...

Does Mike Headrick count?

Brenner got an autograph from an actor who was in Power Ranger movies in the 90's. Do characters at Disney world count?

I've met President Hinckley.

I'm going out on a limb here. I just can't remember that I've seen anyone.

Mrs Buchanan said...

I've seen the President Hinkley and Jericho Road...and Michael Mclean, Does that count?

Lucashell said...

I met the guy who played babe ruth on Sand Lot -Art LaFleur. I was at the St. George Airport picking up my dad with my family!

Kim said...

Well I actually got to sit in the same office as Corbin Allred for hours! He came in to use a CD burner at work and sat in Jen's chair because she was gone. Jen was soooo jealous (she had a major crush on him when she was younger).

I have seen Michelle King, newswoman, twice--once at the grocery store and once at the copy center. I also saw Dan Pope the weather guy reading a Dr. Seuss book to the kids at Adelaide Elementary in Bountiful.

And I swear I saw Willie Nelson at Wendys in Cedar City. Either it was Willie or one heckuva impersonator.

-K- sorry, I guess this is more of a post than a comment!

Kim said...

Oh yeah, I've seen Carol Mikita too, at Summer's wedding reception :O)