Monday, May 5, 2008

Our New Home

We moved into our new house in St. George on May 3rd. It was a very busy day (Logan graduated that day as well). Here are some pictures.Outside our house.

This is the living room and Logan setting up the TV.These are my babies. I love them SOOOO MUCH!!!Our bedroom. Notice: There are two windows and a door that goes out to the back patio.The kitchen.Our backyard.

And everyone should know that Logan's stereo equipment has been reunited. This is Logan setting it all up.

6 More things to read:

Lucashell said...

Love the backyard-Thanks for putting photos up I know I was bugging you to see your place.. Very cute and Spacious I bet you love the Room.
Shell

Kim said...

yay!!! That is way bigger :) We're so happy for you guys!

Kim and Jen

Lib-Dawg said...

Looks NICE!!! My friend and her hubby lived in those exact apts. Good choice - glad you got all moved in!

Anisa said...

That's pretty cool. You already have stuff on the wall!!! Way to go.

Mrs Buchanan said...

The new place looks nice. Looks cozy. Congrats on finding it!!

Meagan said...

SYDNEY I LOVE THE NEW HOUSE- WAY CUTE!