Friday, March 4, 2016

Sand Box Fun and Unseasonably Warm Weather


 Chap has pretty much lived in the sandbox this week, which is kind of awesome since he spent the majority of his 2 week flu watching tv, and I really don't like that.  It's good for kids to get a little sun, fresh air and sand in their hair:)  This was Merit's first time in the sand box and she thought it was pretty amazing.  She had sand on every inch of her tiny body, haha, and when I changed her diaper there was a fairly sizeable pile of sand on the blanket when I was done:)

Also, check out the pergola Logan built us last summer.  Down below is a graveled area for chairs, our small slide, and our outdoor swamp cooler.  It's a pretty great set up to spend the summer playing in our back yard.


Don't do it!  Eating sand is definitely the downside of letting a baby play in the sand box.  I'd like to say that Chap hasn't sampled it this year, but he did too.  At least I think he learned his lesson:)


0 More things to read: