I can't really get enough of this picture. I know everyone thinks their kids are adorable, but MY KIDS ARE ADORABLE:)
And this one is funny. I was trying to take a picture of her crazy bedhead, but she kept smiling so big that her eyes would close. I took probably 5 or 6 pictures trying to get one with her eyes open, but no luck.
I'll include a couple funny things that Chap has said lately.
Yesterday he found a large manilla envelope in a drawer in the office and he wanted me to open it for him. When I opened it, he looked inside and said, "Hmmm. My email is empty." We almost died laughing!
Also yesterday, he was completely convinced it was my birthday. He wanted to get me "bouncing thing" for my present (we later figured out it was a trampoline), balloons, a cake, and decorations for my party. He said all my friends would come, and when I asked him who my friends are he couldn't think of any haha. He told everyone all day that it was my birthday. So silly.
25 Things I love about Paris
10 years ago
0 More things to read:
Post a Comment