Here's my Valentine's day present. Logan had the soda truck deliver me a rose, a Dutchman's cookie, and a fancy Dr. Pepper. I tried the blueberry and half and half and it wasn't very good:(
This is the only picture we got of Valentine's day this year because it was probably the worst Valentine's day ever.Logan got sick (kind of a holiday trend at our house). He was super duper sick and he finally went to the doctor on Tuesday (meaning we also missed Presidents Day weekend and didn't get to use the free Parade of Homes tickets his work gave him) and got diagnosed with Influenza A. Great. Later on that day, Chap came down with a fever just like Logan's (102.5) and I took him to the doctor, since the doctor said that if you caught it early you could take Tamiflu.
I went to get Chap's prescription filled and it was $275, so I decided not to get it since it doesn't cure the flu, it just makes it shorter (supposedly).
Wednesday night while I was at Young Womens, Logan called me and told me that Merit had a fever, though not as high. She was only sick for maybe 2 days.
Logan is still coughing (9 days later) and Chap is still sick too. I think Chapter caught a cold too though, because his symptoms the last few days have been more cold-like.
My theory of why Merit and I are fine is this: I got a flu shot last year while I was pregnant. Not sure if this is the case or just general female superiority (haha) but I'm very thankful that I'm well and that Merit didn't get very sick. I've never been a believer in flu shots and the only reason I got one last year is because my doctor made me (he said the flu was hitting pregnant women particularly hard last year), but after the week I've had, I think we'll be flu shot people in the future!
0 More things to read:
Post a Comment