Thursday, February 11, 2016

Award

About three weeks ago, Logan's boss called me.  I, of course, believed that something horrible had happened and Logan was hurt or dead or something.  It about gave me a heart attack.  BUT, it was for something fun.  He told me that Logan had been nominated for an award and he needed me to email him a picture and proofread Logan's bio that he had written.  And this was all supposed to be secret.  Secrets are hard for me, but I did it!  I'm just as proud of myself as I am of Logan.  It was really hard when Logan came home and told me about this engineering banquet and that it was weird because the company was buying both of us tickets.  Haha.  Yeah, that's weird:)

So last night was the banquet.  We sat at a table with his boss and his wife and it was really fun.  Then it was time for the awards.  I was almost dying.  Then they announced Logan's name and I think he almost died.  He was super-duper embarrassed.  When he came back to sit down he asked me if I was in on it and I said yes, and honestly, I think he was a little upset with me for keeping it a secret.  Poor Logan, always being wonderful and getting awards, haha.

Congrats to my favorite engineer!  I'm so proud of you!

0 More things to read: