This little one is 8 months old. I decided to dress her up in all the stuff my Grandma made for her pictures this month. It makes me happy. She's even worn the dress to church a couple times. We always get lots of comments on it, which I'm sure is code for "Why the heck is your daughter wearing an outdated tricot dress?" But I don't care. The nightgowns will never get used because they are just too thin and slippery. But they are kind of adorable in a grandma chic kind of way:)
At 8 months Mer is crawling like a little monkey! She started crawling on Nov. 11 and started pulling herself up on furniture pretty much immediately. This girl is in a hurry! Still no teeth, so I suppose I can't blame the radical change in sleep habits on teething anymore. She has been an angel since day one and mostly only woke up once a night, but this last month has been torture where 2 times up is a treat. Good thing she's so pretty, because this momma is tired! Her current nickname from Chapter is "Fuzzy Guy".
0 More things to read:
Post a Comment