Wednesday, October 7, 2015

6 Months and 3 Years






These kiddos, I tell ya.  They are just too much fun:)

Merit: She is amazing!  She's so much fun to have in the family.  She is a little spazzy and it scares me a little sometimes to think about her getting mobile in the next few months.  She has just barely started eating a little babyfood and she likes it most of the time.  She likes to blow raspberries, and she thinks her brother is HILARIOUS!  We went to the dr. today and she's almost 16 pounds!  I always dreamed of having a blue-eyed baby but her little brown eyes are just the cutest thing and I love them so much!  I was really worried about having a girl and doing the girly thing, but I love it and I think I'm figuring out this accessory thing.  I have been so blessed to have this little one join our family.

Chapter: He is getting so big and it is killing me.  He is the best brother to Merit.  He loves to hold her and sing to her and hand her toys.  He still isn't really big on listening (haha) but he's getting better all the time.  He's a brave little monkey too.  Today he had to get a shot and he didn't cry one bit.  He also had to have his blood drawn as a follow-up to the needle stick incident he had about a year ago and he didn't cry for that either.  Everyone in the lab was shocked at how good he did and they gave him stickers and suckers and a bouncy ball for being so brave.  He loves to play with his cousins and is completely obsessed with dinosaurs. He's been having nightmares lately, but nothing too hard to deal with I just mostly feel bad.  I don't know how I got such good kids but I'm sure thankful I did.

0 More things to read: