For whatever reason, these pictures turned out terrible. Oh well.
Logan wanted an orange cake. So I made the Pioneer Woman crush cake, but it did not come out of the bundt pan at all. I don't know why but I think it was the copious amounts of sugar and soda that just made it stick stick stick. I had to soak and scrub the pan it was so bad. It still tasted good though:)
That night we left the kids with the Grafs and we got a Rigotti's pizza and went and ate it up the the Red Hills Desert Garden. It was AWESOME! Perfect weather and perfect company.
Of course I have to include (as I do every year) that I met Logan on his birthday and this year marks 9 years since I first laid eyes on that handsome blue eyed boy:)
0 More things to read:
Post a Comment